Wednesday 25 April 2012

ALERT! New Diet Becoming The U.K.'s #1 Way to Flatten Your Belly Fast

Photographs/Testimonials (see below) Prove Shocking Fat Burning Results With These Two Supplements.

AS SEEN ON:


Susan Jeffers investigates the Acai Berry diet to find out for herself if this super diet works.
Acai berries are the latest weight loss fad, trumpeted daily as the next big thing in dieting. This so-called "superfood" is taken as a supplement to lose weight, and has been getting a lot of press and attention from the media in the last few months. As you already might have noticed, acai has been mentioned all over the internet on personal blogs, with numerous success stories of people who have apparently used acai pills and lost a ton of weight.
We here at UK Health Alert! were a little skeptical and weren't sure that we would see any real proof that these pills would work for weight loss. So we decided to put these products to the test, and what better way to find out the truth than to conduct our own study on one of our very own?
To get started, I volunteered to be the guinea pig. I applied for a bottle of LeanSlim Ultra. While there are thousands of acai berry products online, LeanSlim Ultra is reportedly one of the most credible and trustworthy suppliers on the market. The offer included a free trial of the product and did not try to fool me into agreeing to additional hidden offers. Another reason why I chose LeanSlim Ultra is because it is the most concentrated and pure acai product on the market, and therefore I thought it would give me the most accurate results for my test.

Here is what LeanSlim Ultra claimed on their website...

• Four Times More Weight Loss Than Diet And Exercise Alone
• Boosts Metabolism and Increases Energy Levels
• Rich in Antioxidants
• Promotes Cardiovascular and Digestive Health
We were pretty skeptical and wanted to find out for ourselves if this product could actually do everything that it claimed. Most of the success stories talk about combining LeanSlim Cleanse with an acai berry anti-oxidant to achieve maximum weight loss. I decided to do the same. The idea behind combining the products is that while LeanSlim Cleanse increases the speed of weight loss and increases energy levels, the acai berry concentrate in LeanSlim Ultra helps rid your body of toxins and allows your body to work and burn calories more efficiently.

Here is what LeanSlim Cleanse claimed on their website...

• Help Lose up to 2 stone of Harmful Waste
• Cleanse and Detoxify the Body
• 100% Natural Active Ingredients
• Increases Your Energy Levels
And the LeanSlim Cleanse, like LeanSlim Ultra, had a free* trial with a 100% satisfaction guarantee and had no hidden offers.

Putting Acai to the Test

Both the LeanSlim Ultra and LeanSlim Cleanse arrived within 4 days of having placed my order online for the sample.
The bottles I received held a month's worth of pills which worked out perfect as I was to follow the supplement routine for 4 weeks time and document my progress throughout.

My Test 4 Week Acai Berry Diet: LeanSlim Ultra + LeanSlim Cleanse


My Results


Susan Jeffers, our health and diet columnist, recently put the Acai Diet to the test. After four weeks of testing the effects of U.K.'s newest superfood combined with a colon cleanse, she reached a conclusion about the effectiveness of the diet, and the results were surprising.

She Lost 2.5 stone in 4 weeks!

The results of the Acai Diet quelled all of our initial skepticism. We found the diet not only led to weight loss, but it seemed to boost Julia's energy levels as well, and it also helped her sleep better and to wake up feeling more rested.


The revolutionary increase of natural fat burning found in LeanSlim Ultra has been clinically proven by a team of independent researchers at The University Of Nottingham, Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences in the course of an extensive 45-day study using 120 volunteers using this dietary supplement.
- BBC News

We have been aware of weight loss benefits in many natural ingredients for a long time. However, the pure, concentrated formula unique to LeanSlim Ultra has shown itself to be the most effective at achieving safe, effective and steady weight loss in the people taking it.
- The Daily Mirror

The volume of positive customer feedback left by people using LeanSlim Ultra seems to be increasing every week, something that we could not leave unnoticed. For all the skeptics out there, there's no more denying that this weight loss supplement works for anyone who wants to lose weight.
- The Sun

Week One

After one week on the diet using both products I was surprised at the dramatic results. My energy level was up, and I wasn't even hungry, an apparent side effect of the Acai Berry which curbs the appetite.
I honestly felt fantastic.
And I didn't even change anything about my daily routine. On the seventh day I got on the scale and couldn't believe my eyes. I had lost 1.2 stone. But I still wasn't convinced as they say you lose a lot of water at the beginning of any diet. I wanted to wait and see the results in the upcoming weeks. But it sure was looking up! I now weighed less than 90 stone for the first time in years!

Week Two


After two weeks of using both products, I started the week off with even more energy and was actually sleeping more soundly than before. I was no longer waking up during the night and tossing and turning because my body was actually able to relax (this is a result of getting rid of the toxins I think). Plus I still managed to lose another 0.5 Stone, putting me at an unbelievable 1.7 stone of weight loss in just two weeks.
I must admit that I'm starting to believe that this diet is more than just a gimmick.

Week Three


After three weeks all my doubts and skepticism have absolutely vanished! I am down two full dress sizes after losing another 05. stone. And I still have a ton of energy. Quite often, around the third week of other diets, you tend to run out of steam, but with the LeanSlim Ultra and LeanSlim Cleanse diet my energy levels don't dip, but remain steady throughout the day. I no longer need that cat nap around 3pm in the afternoon! And I am even noticing that my stomach is digesting food so much better. No bloating or embarrassing gas after I eat!

Week Four


After the fourth week, my final results were shocking. I lost an unbelievable 2.5 stone since starting the acai berry and colon cleanse diet! Actually everyone at UK Health Alert! is kicking themselves for not having volunteered to be the guinea pig. Using the LeanSlim Ultra and LeanSlim Cleanse in week four I lost 0.3 stone more. But to be honest I really didn't have much more than that left to lose. And I am definitely going to continue taking the LeanSlim Ultra afterwards because it has so many antioxidants and vitamins that make for a wonderful combination of health and diet in general.

Recent Reader Comments:

Sweetness23 says:

Wednesday April 25 2011.
Friends and I have been wondering when this LeanSlim diet would make the news. At least five of my friends use this combination and we've all lost weight, feel better and have more energy. It's hard to believe how much these all-natural supplements have improved our lives. Best of luck to all of you... please give this diet a try!

tillie says:

Wednesday April 25 2011.
I saw this report on tv the other day and was amazed at the results. I am getting married next month so the timing couldn't have been better!! thanks for the tip! :D

Anonymous says:

Wednesday April 25 2011.
Hey Susan, I've gone ahead and ordered my samples. I can't wait to get started and see what happends.

lola says:

Wednesday April 25 2011.
lI've been seeing acai diets all over. I even heard my mom talking about this diet a few days ago since one of her friends has lost like 1.5 stone in the first 15 days!!! I definately have to try this, thanks.

Susan Jeffers says:

Wednesday April 25 2011.
Yay! Glad to see it's helped and that my story is getting out there! Good luck!

fitnesschik says:

Wednesday April 25 2011.
This stuff is amazing! My best friend did the same diet and lost an incredible amount of weight. I couldn't believe it and had to do some research on my own which is how I found this news article. I can't believe they are offering samples now.... I know she spent something like £400 and was thrilled. I think she would have been even happier if it had cost her under £10.00 LOL.
from http://health4weightloss.info/

1 comment: